Cedar wood shoe trees help to protect leather, fabric stitching and soles from moisture damage. The unique wicking action absorbs moisture, acid and salts, which reduces cracking and deterioration.
Smooths out creases and wrinkles on the inside and outside of the shoe and insole as they dry, enabling shoes to keep their shape and remain comfortable.
- Kills bacteria and absorbs perspiration.
- Adjustable in width and length, the tree can be adapted for use in different shoes.
- A coil spring in the front blade of the shoe tree allows it to adjust gently to the length of the shoe without overstretching the leather.
- The hook at the back of the tree ensures the shoe tree can easily be removed from the shoe.
Cedar wood has a subtle, fresh scent.
- This Cedar wood is cut from licensed, sustainable forest in Arkansas USA