All orders over £100.00 (Excluding Crockett & Jones products) are sent FREE of carriage charges within the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland. For orders under £100.00, a non refundable carriage charge of £7.00 will be added to the final order total. Unfortunately we are unable to offer overseas deliveries at this time.We aim to deliver all mainland UK orders within 3-5 working days. However during busy periods or bank holidays, deliveries may take longer. Deliveries to Northern Ireland and more extreme areas such as the Highlands of Scotland may also take slightly longer.Due to couriers being put under strain during the COVID-19 pandemic some orders are taking longer than expected to reach our customers.You may also receive your delivery note, returns labels and receipts in a separate letter from your parcel, should these letters not arrive, please contact our team who will be happy to send eCopy via email.If you have not received your delivery within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department. All our UK dispatches are sent via DPD and will require the goods to be signed for, so please bear this in mind when ordering.If you are not in when our couriers first attempt to deliver, they will leave a card and return your order back to their local depot. They will attempt delivery again on the following working day unless otherwise instructed. Please follow the instructions on the card left by the courier to arrange re-delivery.
Click & Collect
We now offer a Click & Collect service available from any of our stores Click here for details
Returns & Replacements
Want to return something?
- We hope you enjoy your order, however if something is not quite right and would like to return your order for an exchange, credit or refund then please complete and submit our 'Return Request' form. This is for web orders only, however if you are near one of our stores listed on thebroguetrader.com and it is more convenient you can always take your order to one of our store for an exchange or leave it there for a refund to be issued online.
- If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your shoes, you can return them to us within 14 days of receiving them for an exchange or refund.
- We will only offer one free return per order (free returns post is for footwear over £100.00 being returned from Mainland UK only)
- Purchases made through Klarna can only be returned online and cannot be returned/exchanging/refunded into any store of ours.
- Upon their return you will receive a refund for the total price paid (excluding postage).
- Please note bespoke, custom orders and vouchers are not eligible for refunds or exchange unless due to manufacturing fault or defect.
- If you wish to return any goods purchased in store please contact the relevant store
- For unwanted items you wish to return after 14 days of receiving, you will be given a credit note for the value of the goods (excludes postage) upon their return to us.
- Christmas returns: Items purchased between 14th November and 27th December have an extended refund and returns times. Goods can be returned for a refund until the end of day on 2nd January, Exchanges are available until 31st January.
It is particularly important to note that all products must be returned in a re-saleable condition. They must be unworn and still in the original packaging with any labels, swing-tags, etc still attached. Returns showing any signs of wear or damage, including, but not restricted to, creased uppers and scuffed leather soles, may not be accepted and will either be returned to you or will incur a charge for a loss in value (this will be deducted from your refund). All shoes should be tried on with care on carpeted floors to prevent marking the soles.
Want to exchange?
If you wish to exchange an item for a different size, please return the original item and upon its return we will deliver the new size back to you free of charge. All you need to do is fill out the required information on the Returns Form and specify the replacement size you would like in exchange. Please specify the delivery address on the Returns Form for all exchanges.If you require a different product (rather than a different size of the same product) you will need to place a new order and return the original item for a full refund.You will receive an email confirming that we have received your return and are processing your exchange and a further email when the exchange has been dispatched.Our standard delivery times apply for exchanges.
The Returns Process
With your original order you will have received a Returns Form. To complete your return form, please write your name, address, postcode and order number please also state the reason for the return. On the back of the returns form there will be a printed a Freepost return label (for footwear being returned from Mainland UK only), fold the paper so that the label with bar-codes is visible and attach to the outside of the parcel to be returned.Once you have packed your product(s) and attached the label. Take the parcel to your local Post Office where they will give you a receipt, please keep this for your return reference.Please ensure all items are returned, including any free products received with the order (you may be charged if free products are not returned), in their original packaging and attach the Returns Address Label.Free returns is only applicable to footwear returned from mainland UK, all other goods are returned or footwear from outside the UK are returned at your own expense and are your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore we recommend that you obtain proof of posting and retain this until you have received your refund/credit note or exchange.Purchases made through Klarna can only be returned online and cannot be returned / exchanging / refunded into any store of ours.
What happens after I send my goods?
On receipt of any goods returned inside of 14 days of you receiving them, we will email you confirmation of the returned goods. A refund will be processed which should return to your account within 7-10 working days.For any returns received outside of 14 days of you receiving them, we will email you confirmation of the returned goods. We will issue a Credit Note to the original address used to ship your items (for online orders) or to the address specified for in-store purchases.Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you may, before the end of the statutory cancellation period (14 days from the day after you receive the goods), notify us by email that you wish to cancel your order. You must then return the goods to us along with the enclosed Returns Form using the aforementioned Returns Process.Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
- Return within 14 days for a refund of the price paid for the returned items (excludes postage).
- All returns to be in a saleable condition as previously stated.
- Use the enclosed Returns Form with your return.
- Please note bespoke and custom orders are not eligible for refunds unless due to manufacturing fault or defect.
- For online orders we will send any Credit Note to the original order address.
- In-store purchases we receive any Credit Note to your specified address.
The Brogue Trader38 BurgateCanterburyCT1 2HW
There are no reviews yet.